Fair Food Boxes


Fresh, local, chemical-free fruit and vegetables, largely grown on the Green Connect farm,
– an award-winning social enterprise in the Illawarra.

Available weekly or fortnightly, for pick-up or home delivered starting from $32 /week .We have a range of pick up hubs throughout the Illawarra stretching from Kiama to Austinmer and we offer home delivery between Windang and Thirroul.

NOTE: All new orders and changes must be in by 12pm (midday) Tuesday for that Thursday.
If you would like to change your order, pick up location or put your order on hold, just email us at fairfood@green-connect.com.au

Green Connect Mixed Boxes

Fresh, local, seasonal fruit and vegetable boxes. Available weekly or fortnightly, for pick-up or home delivered.

Green Connect Vegetable Boxes

Fresh, local, seasonal veg. Available weekly or fortnightly, for pick-up or home delivered.

Green Connect Fruit

Fresh, seasonal, organic fruit. Available weekly or fortnightly, for pick-up or home delivered.

Green Connect Fair Food

Donate to Green Connect

80% of the work that we do to train, support and employ young people and former refugees is funded through trade (goods and services that we sell). We rely on grants and donations for the remaining 20%.

This means that every $1 you donate does $5 of good.

All donations are tax-deductible.

Gift vouchers