School of Green Living is a mixed bunch of topics taught by the experts: you ask the questions and we’ll share what we know!
At Green Connect, we’re branching out to help you in the garden and around the house! With interest in sustainable living on the rise, Grow your own Veg aims to share our skills and knowledge that will empower you to implement changes to create a more sustainable household and community. Purchase these recordings to hear our farm manager Cal Champagne walk you through the fundamentals of self sufficiency in your home garden.
- Grow your own: The fundamentals of growing your own veg and herbs
- Starting at ground level: The fundamentals of soil
- What can I grow? Characteristics of the seasonal vegetables and herbs we can grow
- Resilience in diversity: Crop rotation and companion planting methods
- Weeds, pests, disease and malnutrition: Planning a response to common vegetable growing issues
Scroll down for more info about each topic.