For businesses in that need hardworking, reliable labourers temporarily or at short notice, we recruit, train, support and manage a team of superstars who can pitch in at a day’s notice.
Our staff have worked in:
- Waste management, litterpicking and composting
- Horticulture, gardening and landscaping
- Brushcutting and mowing
- Agriculture and farming
- Residential and commercial cleaning
- Food preparation and manufacture
We place young people and former refugees into organisations on a temporary or permanent basis.
We give people who are often excluded from the workforce, particularly former refugees and young people, employment experience and support. From new staff appointments, to long term projects and few hour jobs, we strive to place the right staff in your workplace. To do this we make sure we understand your needs and up-skill and support staff in this context.
Green Connect pays our staff according to the appropriate industrial agreement. We pay all statutory employee on-costs including workers’ compensation, Payroll Tax and superannuation, and bear administration on-costs. And we maintain public liability insurance to $10 million in cover for protection of employees.
We cover Wollongong, Sydney, Illawarra, Shoalhaven and the Southern Highlands.
How to book staff
If you need an extra pair of hands, just email or call our team at [email protected] or 02 4243 1537 and let the team know what you need and for how long.
We will make sure the right Award is applied and send you a quote so you know exactly what the staff are being paid and how much you are being charged (the difference between the two covers superannuation, workers compensation insurance, personal protective equipment, training and support, and administration).
You confirm when, where and how many staff you need and we get them there.
Why use Green Connect
- We have over 60 reliable, hardworking staff ready at a moment’s notice
- We pay our staff fairly, according to the appropriate Award and any allowances
- We have experience across many different industries
- We work with you to make sure you have the best person for the job
- We train, induct and support our staff on an ongoing basis
- We are a social enterprise so all proceeds go back in to the community