Are you interested in volunteering with Green Connect?
Please fill in the expression of interest form below and one of our friendly team will be in contact with you soon
Things we value and look for in our volunteers:
- People who turn up regularly and reliably
- People who communicate well with us (including telling us in advance if they can’t come)
- People whose values align with ours – who want to make the world a better place
- People who get stuck in and help with whatever is needed, because as a social enterprise we all have to do this
- People with great ideas who want to make them happen
Positions available include:
Op shop assistants– shifts available Monday to Saturday, in the shop or out the back sorting donations. We’d particularly love some waste warriors who can also help us to reuse and repair more before resorting to recycling or (gasp) landfill.
Admin volunteers – working from the Unanderra office to help us keep up with huge amounts of paperwork, helping our staff to understand certain paperwork, keeping our database up to date and helping to research information where needed.
Garden volunteers – get your hands in the soil as part of our Dig Days (last Friday of the month, 9am to 1pm), or Wednesday, Thursday or Friday each week. You’ll work alongside our staff and interns to weed, prune, water, prepare and dig over crops, or in bush regeneration along our native creeklines.