A corporate volunteer day is a great way to built staff morale in your business.
Let us tailor your ‘day in the dirt’ to your needs, everything from the time frame to the activities that you want staff to try their hand at.
We host groups of up to 20 people (but can accommodate more than one group if need be), and pay our staff (young people and former refugees) to work alongside you.
Our corporate volunteer days are greatly valued by participants, giving them a chance to contribute to the work that we are doing in regenerative farming.
We are passionate about employing young people and refugees on our urban farm.
A corporate volunteer day could include:
- Preparing and planting market garden beds
- Weeding, mulching, pruning and watering
- A tour of the Green Connect farm
- Feeding the pigs and chickens
- Lunch with Green Connect staff
- An overview of permaculture and organic farming methods
- Discussions about the barriers that young people and/or former refugees face and how Green Connect is overcoming these
We look forward to welcoming your team to the farm!
Bookings essential – please contact us at email@example.com for more information.