We invite you and your group to join us for a private tour at Green Connect farm!
Come and see what happens when you take 11 acres of scrub, a team of passionate hardworking staff and volunteers, then add permaculture and organic farming principles.
Your group will explore our thriving market gardens, where we grow the majority of our seasonal produce, our productive food forest that produces fruit and nuts, and meet and feed our free-range sheep, goats, pigs and chickens.
We’ll work with you to figure out what topics and activities you’re most interested in and weave those into a fun, interactive and thought-provoking experience for your whole group.
Private Farm Tours are great for garden clubs, scout/guide groups, play groups, a big bunch of friends and family, or any group of people wanting to experience the magic of the Green Connect farm. Bookings essential – contact [email protected]
Here are some costs:
- $350 for 1.5-hour private guided tour for up to 25 people per tour*, followed by up to 1 hour free time in the children’s garden.
- $50 for a tea and coffee station to be set up for your group during your free time in the children’s garden.
- $75 for 45-minutes hands-on learning about growing vegetables in the demonstration gardens (weeding, aerating the soil, preparing the soil with organic materials, planting and mulching).
- A 10% discount is available for non-profit and community groups.
Please email [email protected] for more information or to book your date and time. Private farm tours must be booked and paid in advance.
*Please contact us if your group is larger than 25 people and we will provide some tailored options and pricing.
Cancellation Policy – Private Farm Tours are:
- Fully refundable up to 7 days before the tour date and time.
- Transferable or 50% refundable up to 3 days before the tour date and time.
- Not transferable or refundable within 3 days of the tour date and time, unless under exceptional circumstances and at Green Connect’s discretion.
- If Green Connect must cancel for any reason, including extreme weather conditions or changing COVID restrictions, we will transfer your booking or issue a full refund.