We do great things for the planet and the community. Help us to do more.
80% of the work that we do to train, support and employ young people and former refugees is funded through trade (the goods and services that we sell). We rely on grants and donations for the remaining 20%. This means that every $1 you donate does $5 of good.
GREEN CONNECT FARM FAIR FOOD OP SHOP STAFFING SOLUTIONS ZERO WASTE SERVICES GARDENING & LANDSCAPING
FRUIT AND VEG BOXES HONEY AND EGGS FREE RANGE MEAT GIFT VOUCHERS WORKSHOPS AND TOURS
LEARN PAID WORK VOLUNTEER CORPORATE VOLUNTEER DONATE WHAT’S ON SUBSCRIBE TO NEWSLETTER
We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of Australia and recognise the continuing connection to land, waters and culture. We pay our respects to Elders past, present and future.We walk together towards healing.