Below is your essential information – please do everything on the list to ensure you have the best experience possible.
- Open the email from Microsoft Teams – check your junk email just in case. When you open the email, you will be prompted to Open Microsoft Teams via a purple button. If you do not have a Microsoft account (perhaps you use BigPond, Gmail, Optusnet etc) then you’ll be asked to create an account. Don’t worry, it’s only a formality and you can delete it later on.
- Download the app for Microsoft Teams to your computer desktop – this is the best way to access our live online workshops. I do not recommend accessing this webinar using a phone or small iPad as you will want to see the PowerPoint slides clearly.
- Get your headphones ready – this helps a lot with sound quality. If your head phones have a microphone, even better!
- Open up Teams 10 mins before the workshop so we can all say hello and I can go through the housekeeping.
- Let us know by reply email f you’re having trouble opening Microsoft Teams. We will walk you through the steps in more detail.
- Finally, the best way to ensure you have access to Saturday’s webinar is to get ready now by opening Teams, joining the meeting chat and saying “hello” to everyone. If you leave it until the start time of your workshop, we may not be able to help you.