Fruit and Veg Boxes

Fresh, local, non-certified organic fruit and vegetables, mostly grown on the Green Connect farm, an award-winning social enterprise in the Illawarra. Our boxes are available weekly or fortnightly, starting from $36 /week.

Order your first box by selecting your size and then your pick up location/home delivery.

Have more questions? Check our our Veg Box FAQs for new and existing customers.


80% of the work that we do to train, support and employ young people and former refugees is funded through trade (goods and services that we sell). We rely on grants and donations for the remaining 20%. This means that every $1 you donate does $5 of good. All donations are tax-deductible.