The original recipe comes from https://nyssaskitchen.com/healthy-mexican-rainbow-salad/ Click on the title to view the original recipe, including full instructions, nutritional information and useful notes.
- 4 cups thinly sliced lettuce
- 2 ears of cooked corn, kernels removed from cob
- 1 handful cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cup of diced red cabbage
- 3 tablespoons of diced onion
- 1 cup black beans (or chopped green/yellow/purple beans)
- 1 avocado
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 1/2 cup of feta cheese (optional)
- salt & pepper to taste
- dressing of choice (go with your favourite)
- Fill a large serving bowl with your chopped lettuce.
- top with all remaining ingredients except cheese and dressing.
- once you are ready to serve: add cheese, dressing, and toss everything together until evenly coated. taste for salt and pepper.
- serve in individual bowls garnished with a little more feta cheese.
See original recipe at https://nyssaskitchen.com/healthy-mexican-rainbow-salad/?utm_campaign=yummly&utm_medium=yummly&utm_source=yummly for more detailed notes, nutritional information and more!