Let us host your next party
Are you looking for a unique party option that celebrates sustainability and supports the local community?
We are now hosting parties at the Green Connect farm!
We can help to make your next party memorable and sustainable. Come and see the impact that ethical urban farming has on local employment and the environment with a guided tour specially for your group. Then, take in the view for your BYO or catered meal with exclusive use of our party space and gardens.
Our standard 2-hour party includes:
- 1-hour hands-on, guided farm tour, including:
- Visit to veggie gardens, food forest and native rainforest
- Touching, smelling, tasting – a hands on experience
- Animal feeding (goats, sheep, chickens, pigs)
- 1-hour in our new education hub, children’s garden and demonstration gardens, including:
- Dedicated party space with crockery and seating for up to 20 people (standing room up to 30 people), fridge for storing food and tea/coffee station, if desired
- Free time in the children’s garden and demonstration garden, including activities for children (e.g. sand pit, mud kitchen and bug hunting)
Logistics & Pricing:
- Cost: $350
- Non-refundable deposit of $50 required to reserve the booking date
- Full payment is required 5 days prior to the party date
- See Essential Information for refund policy
- Discount available for non-profit and community groups
- 30-person maximum on all parties (contact us to discuss options for larger parties)
- Up to 20 children maximum for birthday parties
- Birthday parties are available for booking Monday-Saturday during daylight hours.
- Please contact us for more information.
PLEASE READ OUR ESSENTIAL INFORMATION BEFORE BOOKING
- The site is a working farm and visitors must participate in a safety briefing before entering.
- The terrain at the farm is particularly steep and slippery in parts. The guided tour involves a moderately strenuous walk and is not accessible for prams, wheelchairs, or people with moderate mobility issues. Infants will need to be carried. If anyone in your group isn’t able to participate in the tour, they are welcome to stay in the party space during the tour time.
- Plants love rain and so do we! We don’t cancel events in wet weather unless there is a dangerous storm. Rain (and mud!) is all part of the fun.
- Allergen advice: Our farm is home to domestic animals as well as bees, wasps, and macadamia trees. Please pack an EpiPen if allergic and keep it with you at all times.
- To ensure compliance with current NSW Government restrictions, we have put in place a range of measures to keep tour participants safe. If anyone in your group has visited a COVID-19 hotspot within 14 days of your tour or comes down with cold or flu-like symptoms, we will ask them to stay home.
All farm visitors must:
- Wear enclosed shoes or boots (sorry no thongs or sandals allowed) and clothes you don’t mind getting dirty. Long pants are recommended.
- Bring a hat and sunscreen or rain gear, depending on the weather forecast.
Farm Parties bookings are:
- Fully refundable up to 5 days before the tour date and time
- Transferable or 50% refundable up to 2 days before the party date and time
- Not transferable or refundable within 2 days of the party date and time, unless under exceptional circumstances.
Book a party at the Green Connect farm