Garlic Roasted Radishes
This is an easy roast recipe that’ll take away the bitter taste that we usually associate with these root veg, try it for yourself and see how well roasted radishes absorb flavour!
- 450g radishes, ends trimmed and halved
- 1 Tbsp. melted ghee or butter (may sub coconut oil or avocado oil)
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2–3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/4 tsp. dried parsley, dried chives or dried dill
- Preheat oven to 220C.
- In a bowl, combine the radishes, melted ghee or butter, salt and pepper and toss until radishes are evenly coated. Save adding the minced garlic until just before the radishes are done roasting.
- Spread radishes out in a large 20 by 30cm baking dish. Don’t over crowd.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, tossing every 10 or so minutes. Add the minced garlic and dried parsley and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Optional: Serve with a side of ranch for dipping or drizzling on top and garnish with parsley, dill or chives.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!