The original recipe comes from https://anitalianinmykitchen.com/. Click on the title to view the original recipe, including full instructions, nutritional information and useful notes.
- 2 cups grated zucchini, well-drained
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup self-raising or plan flour
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonaise
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
- salt & pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl mix together all ingredients except for the olive oil.
- In a medium to large frying pan over medium heat, heat the olive oil. Drop a heaping large spoonful of the mixture, cook until browned on both sides.
Drain on a paper towel lined plate for a couple of seconds then serve immediately.
See original recipe at https://anitalianinmykitchen.com/zucchini-patties/#recipe for more detailed notes, nutritional information and more!