The original recipe comes from https://naturallyella.com/. Click on the title to view the original recipe, including full instructions, nutritional information and useful notes.
- 1/4 onion
- 2 small potatoes (about 300g)
- 2 small turnips (about 300g)
- 2 small carrots (about 230g)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 large eggs
- Feta cheese (for topping, optional)
- Dice onion, potato, turnip and carrot in 0.5-1 cm dice. Finely mince garlic.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil, followed by onion. Let cook until fragrant, about 3 to 5 minutes. Then add garlic, tarragon, and dill; cook one minute more. Add potato, turnip and carrot. Sauté 2 to 3 minutes, then add water and cover. Reduce heat to low and let steam for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove cover and let caramelize 3 to 5 minutes more.
- Make a small well in the middle of the vegetables and crack eggs in the middle. Cover and let cook until eggs are set but yolks are still slightly runny, about 5 to 8 minutes.
See original recipe at https://naturallyella.com/root-vegetable-hash-egg-skillet/ for more detailed notes, nutritional information and more!